Services, Facilities & signage
There are public toilets & cemeteries in/near both Rangiwahia & Apiti villages as well as plenty of signage.
- Rangiwahia Village - Located at the Rangiwahia Hall - open 24 hours a day.
- Apiti Village - Located next to the Apiti Hall in Apiti on Makoura Road - open 24 hours a day.
- Rangiwahia Cemetery - Situated off Rangiwahia Road on Wairaki Street.
- Turn off Rangiwahia Road onto Miangaroa Road & continue onto Wairaki Street.
- There is a water tank at the entrance.
- Apiti Cemetery - Turn on to Makoura Road in the middle of Apiti, and when you reach Ridge Road turn right.
- Drive up the hill and you cannot miss it.
- Manawatu Scenic Route signage - brown signs found along the entire route, including the koru logo
- Mangaweka Bridge - east side
- Ruahine Dress Circle lookout on Ruahine Road over looking the Ruahine Dress Circle. Includes picnic table.
- Rangiwahia Hall
- Main South Road junction sign - found on Renfrew Road on the way up to the Rangiwahia track
- Apiti Village sign - in Apiti Village